Church of the Holy Spirit

This church was designed by the architect Lorenzo Gafa in 1688.  It had a façade originally which faced the opposite way, but when Triq Santa Katarina was opened, the façade was moved to open onto the new street.  There had been a much older chapel built by the hermit, Giovanni Cassar on the same spot.

hpim9066hpim9063hpim9065hpim9062hpim9067

Other places of interest in close proximity:

District Court

Beland Band Club

St. Catherine’s Parish Church

Dar San Ġużepp

Casa Perellos

Location Map